This post is going to be a little different than yesterdays vibe but I did warn you that this was going to be a hodgepodge! I have only ever had jobs in retail and I have grown extremely passionate about fashion and the expression of art through it.
So I decided since today is day numero three I would make a little list of things I think every girl should have for the fall and a few other things!
3 THINGS I BELIEVE EVERY GIRL SHOULD OWN FOR FALL:
1. A great lipstick with moisturizing qualities, preferably something dark for fall such as:
Avon’s Color Rich Lipstick in Tuscan Russet or Sheer Mocha PLUS it’s only $3.99 right now SUPER AFFORDABLE!! Get it here >http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?level1_id=300&level2_id=301&pdept_id=316&dept_id=0&pf_id=36659
2. An adorable fall scarf, colors like oxblood and burgundy are trending right now and blend perfectly against the natural colors of the season! I am IN LOVE with mine from H&M!
3. A faux leather jacket, funky colors or a traditional black are super cute for any outfit and it is getting chilly unfortunately :[ so bundle up and look adorable at the same time! I got mine at H&M (http://www.hm.com/us/product/00723?article=00723-A) but Forever 21 also has some super cute options and more of a color range
3 THINGS I AM DYING TO HAVE FOR MY FALL WARDROBE:
1.MICHAEL Michael Kors Large Hamilton Large Studded Tote in Bordeaux
There are plenty more styles here http://www.roxy.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12564851&cp=2884997.2909028
3.BlackMilk’s Purple Galaxy Leggings!! Bold Pants and leggings are the newest trend! Show off those legs ladies!! No better way to catch the eye than with a super cute design on them! Just add a white top and your outfit is complete! Voila!
3 THINGS I WANT TO BITCH ABOUT:
1. Stop wearing tank tops and shorts!! It is cold just get over it unless it is 70 + degrees outside layer up! Even a T shirt is more acceptable!! It only makes you look trashy when you don’t dress properly.
2. Please don’t bring out those fluffy furry crocs now that it is fall, they aren’t cute without the fur and they are certainly not cute with it. Only time they are acceptable is inside your house as a slipper worn with pajamas. ANOTHER shoe I don’t understand are those weird toesy sneakers! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THOSE?! They don’t look good EVER! I wouldn’t even wear those inside my house my poor cat would go blind!
3. This one doesn’t have to do with fashion but I feel I need to bitch about it; fellas, DON’T ruin my Instagram feed with photos of your car posing in fall foliage. You are ruining a beautiful photo of some pretty natural fall views, you shouldn’t mix industry with nature. Secondly, no one wants to look at your crappy cars we aren’t impressed. Unless you are in a car magazine do not post those photos, I guess I just don’t understand that whole guy-car fascination.
I know this is nothing like my other posts but it is another passion of mine that I do not get to express very often. I think when some people hear the word fashion they think of couture and New York runways, and yes it can be intimidating but really, fashion is what you make it. Fashion and style can totally change your life and the way you feel about yourself when embraced. Go ahead add a necklace or some heels and strut your stuff girls, it will do wonders for your self confidence and others will notice!!!
GOOD NIGHT ALL